Lord Jimo's Declaration

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord Jimo's Declaration

Post  Jimojimi on Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Lord Jimo's Declaration

All players know me for the Duke Jimo Tiberius of Blackridge, Warden of the West, Master of the fleet, and founder of the Duchy of Blackridge appointed during the reign of King Boots01. I declare upon the honor of my house and my duchy that my loyal friend and our beloved King Boots01 left no trueborn heir nor named any true successor, the Lord Peaty, Lord Zanar, and the Queen being lost to the kingdom by time.

By right of blood given in battle and loyal service to the realm, I do this day lay claim to the Golden Throne of the Five Duchies. Let all true players declare their loyalty.

Done in the presence of the Ender Dragon reborn, under the sign and seal of Jimo of House Tiberius, the First of His Name, Protector of Blackridge, the Ironborn, and the Non Playable Characters, and Lord of the Five Duchies.

The King dead. His Duty Done.

Jimojimi
Ironmonger
Ironmonger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord Jimo's Declaration

Post  ShadowGamer42 on Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 pm

I, Shadow Von Stoneholm, representative of the Dwarves of Stoneholm to the Far North objects to this declaration of Kingship. I formally call this an attempted usurpation of the new Kings powers and a phony reason for the power of the Royal Crown to be succeeded to Lord Jimo. His former majesty stated that he was handing the Royal Crown to Duke Zolcos "the Great" of Silverlyn. Therefore, as I stated earlier, I object to this declaration.

Signed,
Shadow Von Stoneholm
Loyal Follower of King Zolcos I

ShadowGamer42
Cobblestone Constructor
Cobblestone Constructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave on Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 am

If we're picking sides, I'm with Jimi on this one. The Jimi Movement... This reminds me of a story where the different heirs battled for the throne. A war like that would be awesome RP.

If you guys are actually crazy enough to go with my plan, I suggest that Kingshaven would be the no-man's land and the townships are the new capitals. First one to capture the entire city claims throne to the king!

Dave
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  llamafish on Wed May 09, 2012 1:58 am

I believe "king" Zolco has lost his tongue - no rebuttal to Lord Jim declaration!

This doesn't bold well for the Young King!

llamafish
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zolcos on Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 am

llamafish wrote:I believe "king" Zolco has lost his tongue - no rebuttal to Lord Jim declaration!
This doesn't bold well for the Young King!
Silence, miscreant. I was preparing my case againt Lord Jimo the Fraud.
Jimo claims that the late King Boots had no successor. And yet, his public declaration of one, made from his deathbed, is known to all.
http://5duchies.4rumer.net/t1266-end-of-an-era

Furthermore, I believe Jimo was the one who ordered the assassination of Boots by poison. The King was in excellent health before his recent malady. Furthermore, I have intercepted a message revealing the treachery that was sent by a Blackridge operative working in Kingsreach and meant for the second in command of Blackridge under Lord Jimo the Disloyal!
http://5duchies.4rumer.net/t1263-so
Dave wrote:The package is in the bag, Lady Rue. Execution of Order 77, Operation King's Death is in order.
Jimo, I demand that you submit to the authority of King Zolcos I of the Five Duchies or there will be grave consequences.

Last edited by zolcos on Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

zolcos
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowGamer42 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:46 am

Huzzah, support from the king! Boots did nominate King Zolcos I his heir to the throne, so...

Note: The link leads to Dave's "So..." thread.

ShadowGamer42
Cobblestone Constructor
Cobblestone Constructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  llamafish on Wed May 09, 2012 6:44 am

I, lord of Llamamount, Warden of Westmarch, Warden of the Kings Justice, Keeper of the Brotherhood of knives and Lord of Vega, hereby pledge my banner and lands to the Lord of BlackRidge. May the wraith of the Mudgods and nether creatures destory those souls that stand before your blade & guide our Kings Boots to his honourable home in beside the guardian.

Signed

Warden Lucius Llamafish of the old Lands

llamafish
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiezluke on Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 am

Duke Kiez of Iceforge, hereby states that the kingdom and desolate lands of Iceforge abstain from the game of thrones arising in the capital city.

The forces, land and wealth will be at the service of King Boots I until an official victor of succession is determined.

Duke Kiez of Iceforge

Kiezluke
Cobblestone Constructor
Cobblestone Constructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rueyeet on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am

To all who may hear, here is my declaration:

It is with heavy heart that I witness the kingship of Boots the First, just and righteous King of the Five Duchies, come to an end.

However, I find myself made uneasy by our King's decision in the matter of succession. While the folk of Silverlyn have ever been our steadfast friends, I must question the elevation of its Duke to the throne. How comes he by this singular honor? Did Boots not have a queen? Are there truly no heirs in the male line -- and if not, are there not others, noble-born, who therefore also have an equal claim?

Then, too, there is the spectre of conflicting interests. Even if His Grace Duke Zolcos gives up any claim to the rulership of Silverlyn, one must surely wonder if his own ties of blood and marriage to that Duchy would not give it undue preference within the kingdom. I cannot in good conscience accept such a threat to the sovereignty of the Duchy of Blackridge.

In the absence of King Boots or a rightful heir of his body, my first loyalty must be owed to my duchy and its Duke. As such, I therefore pledge my support of the claim of Lord Jimojimi Tiberius to the throne of the kingdom, and do place myself, my lands, and all those who owe me fealty at his service, until his reign as King of the Five Duchies is assured.

I call upon my fellow Blackridgians to answer the call of their Lord, and to flock to his banner. May his reign as King be long and glorious!

Yours in truth,

Her Grace Duchess Rue of Blackridge, Mistress of Yeets

rueyeet
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile http://rueyeet.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elvisguitar on Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 am

King Jim, You have the battleaxe of the wildlings at your hand.
From the realm of Asulon I will return to fight for you.
No enemy is to strong for me.
~Elvis, the wildling

elvisguitar
Ironmonger
Ironmonger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Notice of neutrality

Post  sauder10 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

I, having seen the come and go of many rulers, and the petty wars they have wrought for their various thrones, elect to remain neutral in this feud. I have seen both the good and bad of the newly-appointed King Zolcos, and of the usurp Lord Jimojimi. I will pledge allegiance to the victorious party, when the time comes, but until that point, I will fight for no side.

And seeing as how my only mage-in-training Halosghost has long been absent, the entire Mage Guild shall be seen as neutral also.

sauder10
Cobblestone Constructor
Cobblestone Constructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dossey on Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

The Viscount and Viscountess of Irongate have not publicly declared support or opposition for the claim made by the Duke of Blackridge. Despite talk of support for the declared king, it stands to be reasoned that the young Viscount and Viscountess seek to ensure the Duchy that Irongate resides in remains prosperous and the transition for the new King, whoever it is, may go smoothly.

After Duchess Rue speaks, Viscount Dossey jokes about the irony of any Duke favoring the Duchy he hails from.

Dossey
Sailor of Sand
Sailor of Sand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rueyeet on Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

Dossey wrote:After Duchess Rue speaks, Viscount Dossey jokes about the irony of any Duke favoring the Duchy he hails from.

Not irony, my good Viscount; practicality. If the new King shall be one Duke or the other, and any duchy should benefit therefrom, I simply seek the advantage on behalf of my people.

rueyeet
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile http://rueyeet.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goranora on Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 am

You have my sword.

goranora
Golden Egg
Golden Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave on Wed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Dossey wrote:The Viscount and Viscountess of Irongate have not publicly declared support or opposition for the claim made by the Duke of Blackridge. Despite talk of support for the declared king, it stands to be reasoned that the young Viscount and Viscountess seek to ensure the Duchy that Irongate resides in remains prosperous and the transition for the new King, whoever it is, may go smoothly.

After Duchess Rue speaks, Viscount Dossey jokes about the irony of any Duke favoring the Duchy he hails from.
I am sorry but I have made my decision that Irongate will support Duke Jimo and Blackridge. Although I do not swear allegiance, I only offer my support and my blade. Irongate's forces (or whats left of it... If there was anything in the first place) As I said in another thread, my allegiance is to Boots. Dead or alive. I believe Gora supports me in this.

Dave
Diamond Dynasty
Diamond Dynasty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top